it’s a common complaint and issue of the google docs that they can see the periods or the punctuation marks. But google docs has a feature so that this issue of the users can be solved.
Making the periods bigger on google docs will help you format the entire content. This way your document will be clean, structures and easy for the reader to understand.
Sometimes it is very difficult to figure out which punctuation mark means what as the size makes it difficult to understand. Learning how to make periods bigger on google docs will help you make your document easy to read without any confusion.
Steps on How to Make Periods Bigger on Google Docs:
You can either change the size of the punctuation marks individually or select all of them together and make the periods bigger all together. There are two different methods through which you can change the punctuation size in the docs. This depends on the amount of word and the size of the google docs. The two methods are mentioned below and are further explained with its steps:
- CHANGE PERIODS INDIVIDUALLY.
- SELECT ALL PERIODS TOGETHER IN GOOGLE DOCS.
Change Periods Individually:
This feature will work best if you have shorter text in the google docs to edit. For this follow the steps that are given below so you can change the period size in google docs:
- First you have to select the period that you want to make
- The selected period will be highlighted in blue color.
- Now take your cursor to the toolbar and click on the + symbol or on the number of the size that you want the period to change in.
This will help you change the periods for a shorter text in the google docs. Hence if you have a short text you can use the method that is mentioned above to change the size of punctuation marks in google docs. If you have longer text then you should not use this method but if the text on the docs is smaller and of less words then you can use this method as you have to select each of the period individually and then change the size.
Select All Periods Together in Google Docs:
This is a great feature in google docs as it allows you to select all the punctuation marks in the google documents and change the size of the period according to your preferences.
For this you have follow the steps that are mentioned below so that you can change the size of periods in the google docs:
- First of all, press the CTRL key and the F key present on the keyboard together.
- Now a text box will pop up.
- Now you add the period that you want to change size of in the txt box.
- Now all the punctuation marks in your text will be highlighted green that you just added in the text box. One of them will be highlighted darker in the docs to show the changed period from the original one.
- Now you have to click on the three vertical dots that is present on the top right corner of the search box.
- After clicking on that a box of Find and Replace will open in the docs.
- Now click on the Replace and all the punctuation marks will be changed automatically into the desired size.
- If you want to change other periods then you have to repat the same process again.
This method will help you in the longer text of the google docs as it changes the size of period all together of the whole text in the google docs. If you have text with a lot of words and larger google docs then this method will work perfectly for you.
Conclusion on How to Make Periods Bigger on the Document:
It is very common issue with the users of the google docs that they can see the punctuation marks as the size of the periods is very small in docs. Hence, to change the size of the punctuation marks there are two different methods through which you can easily change the size of the punctuation marks. One of them being that you can use for shorter text as you can select the periods individually and then change the size. This will take a lot of time for longer text of the google documents but if you have shorter text this should work fine for you. For longer text you can use the Find and Replace option and follow the steps that are given above in order to change the punctuation size for the google. For both of the methods steps are given for you above so you can use it easily and change the size of the punctuation marks according to your own preferences.